In today’s episode of the Your Shining Self Podcast I’m talking about something I think is important and something I “wish” I had learned earlier on in life – being intentional in life and living your life to the fullest!
It’s an interesting topic, isn’t it? Generally speaking, in today’s busy world full of distractions and a race for more and more material wealth, we often find that something is missing. No matter how hard we work, how much money we have in the bank, how big our house is, and how fancy of a car we drive, it never quite seems to be enough. That’s because we’re busy chasing the wrong things and focusing on the wrong stuff to live a happy and fulfilled life. (Again, I’m saying this in a ‘general’ way – this of course isn’t the case for everyone!)
Being in life and living your life to the fullest is about stepping out of this way of life and embracing one that will bring you happiness and fulfillment. Does this mean that you have to give up your high-paying job and your cozy home? Of course not. Instead, it’s about making small changes and shifts in both perception and action to bring more meaning to your life.
(Sidenote: Next week I’ll be sharing a ‘part 2’ – How To Live More Intentionally)
What you’ll learn in this episode:
9 things being intentional means
- Being Intentional Means Taking Control
- Being Intentional Means Planning Your Life
- Being Intentional Means Defining And Living Within Your Values
- Being Intentional Means Living Your Live With Purpose
- Being Intentional Means Making Good Choices
- Being Intentional Can Help You Find Meaning In Life
- Being Intentional Means Finding Your Passion
- Being Intentional Helps You Feel More Secure in Your Place
- Being Intentional Helps You Leave A Legacy
Connect with Tish:
Tish Lee encourages women of all sizes to take up space confidently and comfortably with no apology. She knows if you don’t take your space in the world, no one else can and that would be a damn shame.
Did You Like This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, would you do me a favor?
Don’t Miss An Episode!
If you want to ensure you don’t miss another episode, simply enter your name and email address on this form here! You’ll receive an email each time a new episode goes live 🙂