Warning: I say the sh*t word a few times!
In today's episode, of the Your Shining Self Podcast, you'll hear from me – your host, Tishia (Tish) Lee 😉
What you'll learn in this episode:
- Single Parenting & what it was like when my son made the decision to live with his dad
- How his stepmom was such an important part of my son's life
- How we (my son's dad, stepmom & I) made sure that Caleb was the most important thing and any differences we had didn't matter – raising our son was the most important thing
- Coparenting in “unusual” ways (having parties together, etc.)
- Stepmoms don't get enough credit!
Connect with Tish:
Tish Lee encourages women of all sizes to take up space confidently and comfortably with no apology. She knows if you don't take your space in the world, no one else can and that would be a damn shame.
Did You Like This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode, would you do me a favor?
Don't Miss An Episode!
If you want to ensure you don't miss another episode, simply enter your name and email address on this form here! You'll receive an email each time a new episode goes live 🙂